Teens can now receive the benefits of braces without metal braces. Invisalign Teen gives them a straighter smile with clear, removable aligners that are difficult to see when they’re in. Want straight teeth but don’t want visible brackets? Invisalign might be your answer.
Invisalign has no wires or brackets that can cause soreness. With Invisalign you can eat and drink what you want and you can brush and floss normally.
We designed a custom Invisalign system that is specially formulated for teenagers. We worked with orthodontists, parents, and teens to create a blue-to-clear color-changing system that shows how long your aligner has been worn. The Invisalign Teen system gives teens six replacement aligners in case one is lost or broken—because most teens do tend to lose things from time to time. If your teen wants straighter teeth, Bella Orthodontics in Las Vegas can help them get the smile they want without the brackets.
WHAT IS INVISALIGN?
- Nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN WORK?
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8–10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6–15 months.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I CAN USE INVISALIGN TEEN?
Invisalign Teen can fix overly crowded teeth, widely spaced teeth, as well as crossbites, overbites, or underbites. If you’re interested in Invisalign or Invisalign Teen, make an appointment at our Las Vegas office and we can give you our recommendations.